Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayers Please UPDATED!

I wasn't sure if I could put this out online yet. Here is what my wrote on her myspace about the family members in the hospital! If you could send some prayers up I would appreciate it! Thanks!

I am asking everyone to please add my sister in law Vicki and my nephew Marshall to your prayer list at Church.


My wonderful sister in law is in the hospital fight what they call G B Syndrom. She is at this time reacting well to the medication that they are giving her. Physical Therapy has been started and she is hanging in there. She is great & loving person. She has an infectious laugh that will make you smile from ear to ear when you hear her laugh. She is quiet but a great Wife and Mom. We are hoping she will get to go home soon. But her recovery will be ongoing until we can get her back to 100%.


My nephew Marshall will be 7 years old on October 29th. At this point the doctors have not found out what is prognosis is, but I can tell you it's serious. He is working on about 25% of blood in his system right now. If that was a grown person and they had that blood count they would be dead. We need you all if you can to donate blood. If you are interested please email me @ hjfarrell@gmail.com He is an absolute doll. He has such a sweet face and blonde hair. He is quiet little boy believe it or not. But loves to give hugs. I ask you to please donate blood in his name and bd if you can and please please keep him in your prayers. His life is just beginning and he deserves to grow, learn and live his life like we all have. I have faith in God that he will do just fine, but your added prayers will be very appreciative.


Thanks for your donating blood if you are able, your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers sent. I would love to donate blood, I will send an email.

    Here is the link to the Homeschool Memoirs...I feel bad leaving it in comments on here but I don't know how else to give it to you...if you have any questions, let me know! http://homeschoolblogawards.com/2008/08/homeschool-memoirs-2008-09/

    Cortni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers headed out.

    ReplyDelete