Background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Feels so Weird!

Yesterday as I was leaving to go to WOMEN OF FAITH I saw lots of cars at the neighborhood school where Kalee attended last year. And wondered what was going on then it clicked with me....MEET THE TEACHER night was that night. And I thought to myself wow, this is weird that I didn't have to worry about Meet the teacher or school supplies (well not the school's list anyways=)) Anyways, as I was driving I just kept thinking wow, this is really real, I am homeschooling and it feels so nice. So it's official...well, it's been official but now it really FEELS official...I am a HOMESCHOOLING MOM!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! It is exciting! I have to admit that every year when school starts I feel a little left out of it all, but I just try to find ways to make our first day of school special so the kid's never feel the same thing. They never do though, they love being homeschooled!

    ReplyDelete