Background

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Avree being CUTE!!

Tonight Avree got on her rocking horse for the first time ever. We've had it out since she walk. But everytime we put her on it she was start crying so we just left it alone. Well, tonight she got it out and got on it and started rocking back and forth. The cat kept coming up behind her and getting under the rocking horse and she would start screaming and laughing and rocking. So after about 5 min I got the camera out and she got MAD!!! She started screaming at me and would go to get off the horse.....we did some good pics though!

First she got off and started screaming at me when she saw the camera..



Then she got back on and so I got the camera back out and she got MAD again....



Then she got up and turned her horse around so she could rock w/o getting her picture taken..



Taking a peak to see if I still have the camera out




She got off again and I moved her horse so she started playing with me by closing her eyes..


And I finally got a somewhat good pic of her..

1 comment:

  1. I could see those a million times & still laugh at her silliness!

    ReplyDelete