Background

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day In The Life Of Three Princesses

This was actually last night because they always wake up before me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

None of Avree sleeping!

Good Morning Gracee who is usually the first up!
Photobucket

Good Morning Kalee (mom why are you taking pictures?)
Photobucket

I don't usually take pictures of Avree while she is asleep cause she ALWAYS wakes up, but I got one this morning!!
Photobucket

Right after
Photobucket

Avree watching Kalee clean her room while I make breakfast!
Photobucket

Gracee cleaning her room while I make breakfast!
Photobucket

Good Morning Snowee!
Photobucket

Avree getting kisses from Daddy!!
Photobucket

Giving love to the kitty!
Photobucket

Breakfast!! Muffins yummy and Avree drinking out of her big girl cup!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bye Daddy!! What a good sport!
Photobucket


All three
Photobucket

Then we played on our rocking horse and she actually let me take some pictures of her!!Photobucket


Time to let Mikko out to the potty but she doesn't want to go, I don't blame her it's hot, she will come back in when she's all done!
Photobucket

This is what I find when I get out of my shower!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gracee was pottying so no pics of her!



While I was uploading earlier I fixed Avree's hair and took a couple of pictures!
Photobucket

Kalee was trying to keep Avree occupied while I uploaded pics!
Photobucket

Kalee teaching Avree how to make a silly face...
Photobucket

Avree's attempt...
Photobucket

Time for teeth brushing before we head out...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lunch before swimming!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My nephew being silly!
Photobucket

My mom showing the kids Halloween Costumes...oh dear!!
Photobucket

Avree giving Nana some love
Photobucket

Avree and I
Photobucket

The kids getting into the pool!
Photobucket

Kalee in the pool!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hayden in the pool...
Photobucket

My mom's pool is shaded so the pool water actually stays cool even during the HOT HOT days!!
Photobucket

Gracee with her floatie (she can swim she is just too scared too, she will get it!)
Photobucket

Don't know what Avree's pointing at, but she's cute!
Photobucket

Kids on the Flower Float!
Photobucket

Drying off in the sun....
Photobucket

Drying off in the sun and eating some fruit snacks
Photobucket

Waking up from nap....sorry no before nap pics!
Photobucket

Some fruit for another snack!

Photobucket

Here is the rest of our day....kinda borning around here in the evenings. We just try to relaz and take it easy! The girls were playing so GOOD together tonight too, I was happy to get some great pictures of them!!!

Avree is NOT happy and has been fussy this evening...
Photobucket

Gracee cuddling up with daddy watching tv while mommy is cooking dinner!
Photobucket

Dinner is FINALLY ready, I think they all asked me like 10 times....we ate at our normal time too!! We had yummy roast, carrots, potatoes and some bread...
Photobucket

After dinner the girls went to play in Gracee's room...barbies and my little pony...FUN!!!
Photobucket

Daddy cutting up our snack...WATERMELON...YUMM!!!!
Photobucket

Avree mad again....she wanted some watermelon but didn't want to wait on daddy to cut it! Poor baby!
Photobucket

Watermelon...YUMMM!!
Photobucket

Night Night kisses from Daddy!
Photobucket

Night Night kisses from my sisters! (I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!)
Photobucket

Night Night Avree...
Photobucket

More playing....they stayed in there for like two hours playing...I kept going back to check on them and snap some pics! LOL!!
Photobucket

They just couldn't get enough of each other so they asked....ok BEGGED to be able to sleep together....which reminds me I need to check on them and make sure they aren't in there playing! LOL!!
Photobucket


Good Night and Thanks for Sharing our day with us!!! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment