Background

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Babies Are Getting So BIG!!!!!

Avree is getting so big! She is talking more and more! Last weekend when she was with her daddy she pointed at a dog and said "that doggy!" This morning she pointed at our dog again and said "mommy, that doggy." Later on we went to the park and she was swinging in the swing and loving it!! She was saying "Weeee!!" it was great. When I took her out she kept saying "I wing, mommy.....I wing" It was so cute! I can't believe my baby is 18 months old!!!

Gracee is also getting so big and I am so proud of her. Last year when I took Kalee and Gracee to the dentist she would NOT let them come near her. LOL!! This year she hopped in the seat and even let them clean her teeth!! I was so proud of her! She didn't cry or scream or anything!! Good Job Gracee!!

Kalee...my first baby!! Tomorrow is her last day of 1st grade! After tomorrow my baby will be a 2nd Grader!!! Where have the last 7 years gone?!? Nobody told me it would go by this fast!! Anyway, she is a 1st grader reading on a 3rd grade level!!! She got an award for being on the A B Honor Roll and Good Citzenship!!! She is a great help to me with the younger girls and I couldn't be more proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous30 May, 2008

    Wow, you've got 3 amazing little girls there! :)

    ReplyDelete