Background

Monday, May 19, 2008

4 YEARS AGO!!!!! Saturday 5/17

May 17, 2004
At about 6am I woke up with some VERY strong contractions. I had been having Braxton Hicks contractions for some time but these were A LOT stronger.... so I woke up David told him and he said well, let's go to the hospital. His parents were visiting us at the time so David went and woke his mom up to tell her we were going so she could watch Kalee and I hopped in the shower really quick. We got to the hosptial around 7am I guess and my contractions were STRONG, they were hurting. I was 3cm. They told me to walk around a little bit so I did. David didn't like that idea. He kept saying we need to go back. I was having a hard time and really didn't want to be walking. We went back in and I was still a 3 so I told them I was ready for my epidural. About 30 min later the anestithioligist came in tried to give me the epidural and it didn't take. I wasn't happy and pretty close to tears at this point. I went through some more contractions and we tried again. This time we got it. David napped for a little bit then Collin and Bucki and Kalee came up to see us. Kalee was excited that her sister was going to be here soon! Not long after they got there Gracee was ready to make her apperance. at 1:32pm and about 4 pushes later she was here.She was 7lbs 10oz 21 inches long. She was beautiful!!!


3 weeks old

4 months old

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 May, 2008

    Awww! Does it even feel like 4 years already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23 May, 2008

    How Sweet!

    Time sure does fly doesn't it?

    Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete