Background

Friday, May 9, 2008

Kalee's Mom's Day Gift from school!

I thought this was SOOO CUTE!!!

It's called: A Moment With Mom

My mom's name is: Holly
Mom's favorite food is: pizza
In her free time, Mom likes to: clean (giggle)
Mom likes the color: purple
My mom's favorite vacation spot is: the living room (giggle)
Mom's favorite holiday is: her birthday (my daughter knows me too well)
She likes that holiday because: it's her day
My mom likes it when I: help her clean
What my mom likes the best about being a mother is: having me and my sisters
And then it says to make my signature...it's cute! I need to take a picture of it. She also drew a lovely picture of me!

This one is called: MY MOM
My mother's name is: Holly
She is: 26
She has: brown hair and hazel eyes and is 5 feet tall. She doesn't like to discuss her weight, but I think she weighs 50 pounds. I enjoy playing with my mother. Her favorite thing to do is shop. The funniest thing I have ever seen my mother do is play with my daddy. She makes me happy when she plays with me. I love all her cooking but my favorite meal is taco salad. I could do without chicken pot pie. Her favorite tv show is Dr. Phil. I'd rather watch Hannah Montana or H20. Her favorite color is purple mine is purple and pink. My mother works a Home cleaning. My mom is special to me because she is just special. I wouldn't trade her for anything!! I love her dearly!


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE getting cute little things that this. They are really THE BEST gifts ever and they always put a smile on my face! I also got a PURPLE card and another drawing of me! It was all VERY cute!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10 May, 2008

    That is so cute!! I love things like that too. :) Enjoy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12 May, 2008

    I can't wait for those kinds of gifts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete