Background

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trip to the ER...

So I was cleaning the house up on Wednesday and I walked into my room and stepped on a loose part of my wicker laundry basket and it lodged INTO my foot...and oh boy did it hurt like crazy!!!!

So I tried to get it out and it wasn't budging...so I called David freaking out!!! He came home and by the time he got home it broke off...and after that, there was NO getting it out! So off to the ER we went!

I went to Rockwall Presby and I had the best experience!!! They were so nice and accomadating to us!!

The doc had to cut my foot a little bit to get to all of it so it's pretty sore today...and I took it easy last night but today I was back at getting all my laundry and house cleaned! LOL!!!

Here is a pic...please beware this pic may be a little graphic....




3 comments:

  1. So earlier I showed Craig the picture of your foot. He said "She took a picture of it?!" and I said (in a tone like he was crazy for not knowing why) "Well yeah, she had to take a picture for when she posted it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! I would have totally freaked out! I'm glad that you were able to get it out though. Was there no blood at all?

    My husband sliced his toe open at 6 Flags this summer and I took pics to blog it too. What a nice little obsession blogging is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! That is ACTUALLY from my camera phone!! David told me to text him a picture so I did and emailed to myself!! :)

    There was just blood when he took it out! Cause he had to cut it..yuck...

    I am so glad I did take a pic so I could post it on my mommy's boards and here on my blog! heheeh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete