Background

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving, Family, Food, and EARLY SHOPPING

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families this year....I AM STUFFED!!!! We went to my mom's house at NOON for a yummy Thanksgiving Lunch with our family! We stayed there and hung out and visited until about 4:30 and headed to David's Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving with his family! So yeah we ate....AGAIN!!!!! But it was soooo YUMMY!!!!






















On Friday morning my mom and my sister talked me into going shopping for some good deals on "Black Friday" I got some really awesome deals and I AM D O N E shopping for Christmas....boy let me tell you how NICE that is!! I usually don't get done until a couple of days before! YIKES!! It feels good to be done. We headed to Walmart at 4:00am this morning and waited. We talked to and met some really nice people. I really wanted to post about my positive experience because I've been hearing about all the horror stories which is why I've NEVER gone until today! We did run into a few rude people but that is too be expected...it was really no big deal. While waiting for 5am to roll around I talked with people I've never met before! It was really fun. After Walmart we went and got breakfast at Chic Fil A!! Then off to Target. Then JC PENNEY and BEST BUY, HOBBY LOBBY, and HOME!! Boy was I glad to get home, I WAS TIRED!!!!

I hope that everyone had a FANTASTIC THANKSGIVING and enjoyed visiting with family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I think next year I might do some early morning Black Friday shopping, I always say we should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good BF experience!

    ReplyDelete