Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The past two weeks.....

have been crazy! About 2 weeks ago Kalee got really sick with a what I thought was a cold....I finally took her to the doctor and it had developed into a sinus infection...I also took Gracee at the same time cause she was sick with fevers of 103for two days! Gracee had a virus. She finally got better and Avree got sick! FINALLY get Avree better and *I* get sick!!!! All of this while I was painting and reorganizing the girls rooms...it was crazy! But I think we are all better, I am on the mend..I was pretty miserable! Hopefully daddy escapes it, we will see though!!

I hate the sick season but it's here and in full swing! I hope everyone gets through this season without getting too sick!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope y'all can stay healthy for awhile now. Glad y'all are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention that Nana was helping with the painting and decorating the girls rooms. Then Nana got sick. And now Nana is also down in her back. So the last two have been pretty intense for all of us. By the way Kalee seems to coughing a lot more today. I hope this isn't a repeat of what you all just went through ...geez it's enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better now. It's so hard when everyone get sick.

    ReplyDelete