Background

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Edition of "Get to know your fellow bloggers"

Ok well I wasn't tagged but I wanted to play.... *giggle*

It is the Christmas Edition of "Get to know your fellow Bloggers". How this works...I will answer the questions and then I will "Tag" a couple of my fellow bloggers for them to answer these questions on their blog. And then they will tag someone else, and so on and so on. So here we go.
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2) Real or Artificial tree? Artificial
3) When do you put your tree up? Weekend after Thanksgiving
4) When do you take your tree down? Usually after New Years!
5) Do you like eggnog? Nope
(6)Favorite gift received as a child? The first thing that comes to mind is my bike I got one year!7) Hardest person to buy for? My dad's and my FIL!
8) Easiest person to buy for? The girls
9) Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Mail
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? LOL!!!
12) Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas
14) Do you hang mistletoe? No
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? This is a really hard question cause I like it all!!! LOL!
16) Lights on tree? YEP!!
17) Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home? We used to travel EVERY SINGLE YEAR.... now we stay home!
19) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope!
20) Angel or Star on top of tree? Star
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Usually ONE present gets opened on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day!
22) Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people
23) Favorite ornament theme or color? I love all the home made ornaments my girls make!
24) Favorite for Christmas Dinnner? HAM
26) What do you want for Christmas this year? I actually just got my present that I've been wanting tonight...DH just couldn't wait to give it to me and I was really surprised that he got me a Wii Fit!!!! YAY!!!!
26) Who do you Tag to answer these on their blog? Cortni and Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment