Background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2012/2013 School Year!

Going to TRY and keep up with my blog especially since I have the app on my phone. Should be easier right?! ha! I do have 4 kids! lol!

This year we have a 6th (omg! EEK) grader, 3rd Grader, and Kindergartner! Can someone please tell me how and when they got so big. It is so NOT fair. They are growing way to fast and before your know it ALL of my babies will be in school.

So far Kalee of course doesn't like school. Gracee my little social bug loves it. And Avree loves it. Although she did come home two days ago saying she missed me and wanted to go back to her old school with her old teachers. LOL!! I love that most of the teachers at the school already know Avree from all my time up there with Kalee and Gracee. If and when we move schools I will be so sad.

Pax started his second year at MDO! And he loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment