Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gracee's Dinner Prayer

So the other night it was Gracee's turn to say the prayer at dinner and all of her prayers are so awesome and cute but I just had to share this one...

Dear God,

I love you and thank you for all the animals and my mom and dad, sisters (insert like 20 other things here) and all the grass and trampolines. I love you Jesus. Amen.


Here is another one from a few days ago too:

Dear God,

Thank you for everything. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for making my dinner...I KNOW it's going to be so good. I love you Jesus. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET! I LOVE IT!

    We're Catholic so we say the same prayer all in unison and it's long. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious is she?!

    ReplyDelete