Background

Sunday, October 12, 2008

4 Answers

My friend Jamie posted this on her blog and I thought it would be super fun to do too!!

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
C) My favorite places to eat:
D) Four places I'd like to be right now:
E) Four people I think will respond:
F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:


Here are my answers!!



A ) Four places that I go to over and over: Kroger, Walmart, Soccer Fields, Church



B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Kristi, Mom, Natalie, Heather


C) My favorite places to eat: Olive Garden, On The Border, Chic Fil A, Red Lobster



D) Four places I'd like to be right now: in bed SLEEPING! in Hawaii with my hubby, in Colorado skiing, in GA visitng all my old friends!


E) Four people I think will respond: hmm....Helen, Cortni, Heather, Dawn

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer, Army Wives


Now repost it on your blog!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's so funny that you listed me as one to respond. Of course!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum... I had Olive Garden last night. (And, yes, I ate waaay too much!)

    ReplyDelete