Background

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Weekend!

Whew! We had a busy weekend!! Friday night we had some friends from one of my mommy groups to play BUNCO!! It was FUN and I am glad we got one started in our area! I love being able to play a game and get to interact with everyone that is that. It's a great game all around!

Saturday we slept in just a little bit. Got Kalee ready to get her soccer pictures taken and while Daddy and Kalee were gone doing that I was busy getting Gracee, Avree, and my nephew ready for the day. When they got back we piled in the car and off we went to Target to get a birthday present for my grandmother and a wedding present for my cousin. Most of my family live in the Sherman/Dension area and we had two events up there for Saturday. My Grandmother's 80th Birthday Party and My cousin's wedding shower. I got my grandmother a nice fleece blanket cause I know she loves those!! And I got my cousin a gift card. My mom, sis, and I all pitched in for it.

Rush back out to the car and off we go. It was a pretty quiet ride Avree and Hayden slept and the girls played quietly to themselves. Kalee did ask me a few times "are we there yet" Thank goodness it was only an hour away!!! LOL!!

So we get to the birthday party and everyone is already there. I eat real quick give the present to my grandmother hugs and kisses. She was playing dominoes at this point cause we were late! HA!! She LOVES dominoes! Then I leave to go around the corner to my cousin's wedding. These are two different sides of my family in case you were wondering! LOL!! I get there give her the gift card and hug everyone visit for a little while and jet out back to my hubby and kids at the birthday party where we spent the rest of the afternoon.

The kids all wanted to go to my dad's house so that is where we headed next. He lives not far from where we were and my kids don't get to see him and my little brother every often. My little brother is 8 almost 9 years old. Anyway, so we go there to visit for a little while and then at 8:30pm I was trying to get my family out the door so we got home a decent time. But no they all wanted to go out to dinner. Oh yeah and my sister had met up with us at this point! She had a class to go to and that is why I had Hayden with me! So we all go to IHOP at 8:30pm at NIGHT!!! Someone please tell me next time that it's really not a great idea! LOL!! It really wasn't that bad. It was WAY past my girls bedtime but they were wired! So we get done there at oh, 10pm or so and head back home! Let me just say my kids were WORN out and we were not even out of the parking lot and they were ALL THREE ASLEEP!!! It was a nice quiet ride home! We got home around 11:00pm or so. VERY LATE!! But we still managed to get up and head to church the next morning.

Sunday was a LAZY day and I was VERY thankful for that! We were supposed to have some friends over but they forgot and didn't come over! That was ok with me we just layed around all day watching TV and playing the Wii.

This next weekend won't be so busy thank goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment