Background

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I love being a Mommy!!

Today I had an appt so I was up in the shower before the kids got up and when I got out I could hear Gracee and Avree giggling!! So I got out of the shower and came into my room and they were playing in my bed beside my sleeping husband!! LOL!! Gracee was acting like she was asleep and starting "fake" snoring...then Avree laid on her and started doing the same thing!! Ok so maybe it was cuter in person, but I just had to share all the cuteness!!

It's moments like these that I just love being a mommy!! I love hearing my kids laugh and play together! I will cherish these memories and laughter forever! I think I need to get a tape recorder and record them!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Aw! That's cute!

    I know what you mean. I wish they could stay little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How cute!

    ReplyDelete