Background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soccer Season Has Begun!!

This is Kalee's 3rd Season and Gracee's 1st season. They were both really excited about thier first games! I got a few pictures and some videos of Gracee's but I am a bad mama and didn't get many of Kalee's....I will though!




Before the game! I should probably tell about her jersey and why she doesn't have one...I did Spring Cleaning last week and somehow I believe I threw it away so we had to get a new jersey and she did not have it for her first two games...OOPS!! We have it now and I promise NO THROWING IT AWAY!!!! :o)

You can't tell here but she has her arms in her sleeves because well it was cold at 8:15AM!!

Taking a water break!



Running through the tunnel at the end of the game!



Here is a small video of her running! On her second game (THIS ONE) she got TWO goals and my battery LITERALLY died in my camera SECONDS before her goal...this is her almost goal before her REAL one!!





1 comment: