Background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

KALEE

Yep, another post about my oldest. She just turned 8 and she is already falling apart on me! LOL!! I took her the week before to the doc for her check-up and she did NOT do well on her eye exam and COMPLETELY failed her hearing test. So of course I start to worry. I went home and made appts for the ENT and the Eye doctor. Our first appt was the ENT and they basically told me nothing was wrong and she could hear just fine......can we say that she has a case of "SELECTIVE HEARING??" I believe so. Ok so on the eye doc. She told everything was blurry and man was she getting ALL the letters and numbers wrong! No wonder she's been having issues with school! So yesterday we went to pick up her glasses and she looks so cute and so grown up!! Where did my baby go????? Ugh!!! I will post a pic later when I upload my pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment