Background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

Yeah, I know I am a little late but I wanted to post something anyways.....



My hubby is the most amazing father ever. The girls absoulutely ADORE him. I remember years ago all the way back to 2001 when Kalee was about 6 months old...I picked David up from work and we were riding with the windows down when we heard 2 little girls joyfully scream "DADDY DADDY!!" We look over and the dad had barely even gotten out of his car when the girls reached him. He bent down and both girls leaped into his arms...David looked at me and said "That is going to be me one day with my girls" Little did he know that we would have 3 girls! :) Not too long after that Kalee started doing it when Daddy came in the door from work. To this day she runs up to him when he gets home. Just recently Avree started joining in on the fun. He loves it, one day I need to get my camera ready because the smile on his face when they greet him at the door is priceless!!! Thier faces are priceless as well.

I got the pleasure of getting this greeting a couple of weeks ago when I was gone all weekend. It is a great feeling! To know how much you are loved and missed...it's great!!!



Here is a slide show:





Thank You David for being an amazing husband and father. Thank you Lord for putting this wonderful man in my life. I couldn't have chosen a better husband or father. I love you, honey!





So Happy Father's Day to all those Daddy's out there!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous22 June, 2008

    What a cute slideshow! It's so awesome for your girls to have a fantastic daddy, I know what you mean about the greeting, My husband LOVES it when Raemi runs to greet him when he gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24 June, 2008

    Aw! What a great slide show! I feel the same way about my honey. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26 June, 2008

    Awwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete