Background

Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentines Day!!

Valentines Day was fun! We went to Kalee's school party and played bingo and had some juice and cookies!! Her party was only for 30 minutes. What is up with parties not being as long as they used to, I remember we used to party for awhile! It sure wasn't 30 minutes long! We had fun anyway though!They all had to do a Valentine Box for the party and they were all going to be judged to win prizes... here is what Kalee's looked like:





She didn't get any prizes for it and was dissapointed but I think she did a pretty good job. She pretty much did the whole thing on her own, the only part I helped her with was the flower and red things at the top because we had to use a hot glue gun.


That evening one of my brother's dogs got out so I had to call him to help me look for him since the baby was asleep and I wasn't about to wake her up. Anyway, after looking for him for about 30 minutes he found him on the other side of the neighborhood. We've had the dogs for about a month now and I am so ready for them to go home!!!!! LOL!! We had Chili's take out for dinner and then we played the Wii with the girls which they LOVE, then we gave them there V-day gifts, let them play with them for a little while and went to bed!! The next night David and I went on a MUCH needed date night. We went to On the Border and to see the movie Jumper. It was really good and I enjoyed it!!! It was a nice date! That was the first time in 6 months we had been out together!!! We need to do that more often!!! Here are some cute pics of the girls I got!!














And how could I forget the VIDEO of Avree walking!!!!! This was NOT on Valentines Day but a few days afterwards:

6 comments:

  1. The girls look so cute....Kalee did a great job on her Valentines mailbox.
    ....and I'm glad you got to get out on a date....they are so important!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, cute pics! And that mailbox is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls always make me smile, they are just *so* cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG Kalee! I think you should have one girlfriend!

    I remember v-day parties being all afternoon when I was little. The last half of the day. What's up with that? 30 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's suppose to be won not one. duh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude our parties only lasted 30 minutes. I'm jealous that yours lasted longer.

    That pic of Kalee totally looks like you. The girls look so cute in their V day shirts. Hopefully I'll get to see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete